February 18, 2022, Hong Kong – According to the quarterly review results of Hang Seng Family of Indexes, Keymed Biosciences (HKEX:02162) was included a constituent stock of:
● Hang Seng Composite Index;
● Hang Seng Small Cap (Investable) Index;
● Hang Seng Stock Connect Hong Kong Index;
● Hang Seng Stock Connect Hong Kong MidCap & SmallCap Index;
● Hang Seng Stock Connect Hong Kong SmallCap Index;
● Hang Seng SCHK Mainland China Companies Index;
● Hang Seng SCHK ex-AH Companies Index;
● Hang Seng Healthcare Index.
The relevant changes will be made on March 7, 2022, to take effect. The inclusion of the Hang Seng Composite Index also indicates that the Company’s stocks are eligible for trading via the Hong Kong Stock Connect, which is a channel for stock trading and investment between Hong Kong and the investors in the capital market of Mainland China.
Keymed Bio has been listed on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange since July 2021 and was included in the Hang Seng Hong Kong-Listed Biotech Index in November of the same year. We fully believe that such inclusion will help facilitate the expansion of the Company’s shareholder base and increase the trading liquidity of the shares of the Company, and further enhancement of the Company’s reputation in the capital market and the Group’s brand awareness.
Company Profile Management Team Milestones Corporate Culture
R&D Center Pipeline Manufacturing Park Cooperation Expanded Access Policy
Corporate Governance Information Disclosure Financial Reports Stock Information IR Calendar Investor Presentations Email Alerts
Latest News Media
Culture & Benefits
Contact Information Consultation Legal Statement Privacy