● CMG901 for the treatment of gastric
cancer and gastroesophageal junction
adenocarcinoma was granted the
Orphan-drug Designation by the FDA.
● FDA granted CMG901 Fast Track
Designation for unresectable or metastatic
gastric and gastroesophageal junction
cancer which have relapsed and/or are
refractory to approved therapies.
● Keymed Biosciences was included as eligible
stocks of the Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect.
● Keymed Biosciences released positive result from
Phase II clinical trial of CM310 at CRSwNP.
● CM350 was approved for clinical trial by NMPA.
● The first patient was dosed in clinical trial of CM355
a CD20xCD3 bispecificantibody developed by a joint
venture between Keymed and InnoCare called Tiannuojiancheng
Biopharma, for the treatment of CD20+ B-cell malignancies.